Synthetic Gold Flat Brushes by Camlin
Round #1, #2, #4, #6, #8, #10, #12
Camlin brushes are designed to meet international standards of quality with carefully selected bristles (synthetic filaments), non-corrosive aluminum ferrules, and perfectly balanced and polished wooden handles for the perfect creative experience. These brushes are ideal for Watercolours & Acrylic Colours.
- Flat tip for basic and detailed painting
- Seamless ferrule & long-lasting brush hair
- Easy to use & clean
- Suitable for Tempera, Poster, Water & Acrylic Colours
- Clean brushes immediately after use with soap & lukewarm water
- Do not allow colour to dry on your brushes.
- Avoid Scrubbing
- Do not leave brushes submerged in colour or water for a long time as it damages the bristles.
- Dab the bristles completely on a dry cloth after thoroughly with soap water.
- Gently shape the brush head, dry in flat position and store with bristles up